Tuesday 3 July 2012

Tuesday Tastings - #1 Whisky - Tuesday 17th July


Freda's presents a new semi-regular Tuesday night tasting...

#1 Whisky - Tuesday 17th July 7-8pm

With special guest host Dan Woolley - Whisky guru and nominated Whisky ambassador from World of Whisky in Double Bay

“For me, whisky almost has a mystical magic about it and if you’ve ever been to a distillery you’ll probably agree. My father loved whisky, his father loved whisky so you could say that my love for whisky was pre-determined. The different regions and flavours are very diverse and its history reads almost like a medieval romantic war story. The most attractive quality about whisky to me is the taste, I simply love it.” - Dan Woolley (from 4Bars.com.au interview with Dan)

6 Drams of Whiskey matched with 6 tasting plates from Freda's menu - $60 per person

Strictly limited places - Call Freda's on 8971 7336 to book!

No comments:

Post a Comment